Friday, June 16, 2017

Craftie Cafe - Congrats (Video)

Hi everyone, today I’m back for Craftie Café with a congratulations card. I’m going to be using a ton of Lawn Fawn products for today’s card along with making my own stencil for a fun cloud background.


To begin my card today I first cut a Puffy Cloud Border die from Lawn Fawn out of some acetate to create a stencil. I’m using some thick Judikins Acetate for my stencil so it can be used over and over again. Once my stencil was created I took a piece of white cardstock that I cut down to 3 ¾” x 5 1/8” and then used some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to ink over each time, once one section was inked, I moved my cloud border up and repeated the process until my entire panel was coloured and looked like clouds.

Next up I stamped all my balloons from the Party Animal set from Lawn Fawn and also a banner from Bannertastic and Congrats sentiment from Big Scripty Words. I then coloured in my balloons with Copic Markers, using all the colours of the rainbow on each balloon, since when I adhere them I want them to be in rainbow order. Once the balloons were coloured, I used some light blues to colour and shade the banner. I then used all the coordinating dies to cut them out.


Once everything was cut I could assemble. I added some tape runner adhesive onto the back of the banner and adhered the balloons to the back of it. Then added foam adhesive behind all the pieces. I also added small strips of foam adhesive to the back of the congrats sentiment and adhered that on the banner too.

To finish it up I added some Wink of Stella onto the balloons and some clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh around my scene and also adhered my panel to a green cardbase.

The video is linked down below.



I hope you enjoyed and got inspired and thanks so much for stopping by!

- Eloise

-- SUPPLIES --

Craftie Café Supplies:


Other Supplies:

Copic Markers – R11, R20, R21, R22, R24, R30, YR12, YR15, YR21, Y13, Y15, Y19, YG01, YG17, YG23, BG11, BG23, BG49, V12, V15, V17
Distress Ink – Tumbled Glass
Versafine Onyx Black
Memento Tuxedo Black
Big Shot Machine
Simon Says Stamp – Green Apple Cardstock
Wink of Stella Clear
Pretty Pink Posh - Clear Droplets 4mm & 6mm



No comments:

Post a Comment