Sunday, June 4, 2017

Hello & Thanks Ombre Stitched Cards (Video)

Hi everyone. today I have a couple cards featuring the Embroidered Dies from Lawn Fawn to create some Ombre Stitched Cards. 


To begin my card today I die cut each of the Hello and Thanks dies out of some Neenah Solar White cardstock three times on each panel. I then used three different shades of the same colour of thread to stitch the hello and thank words. Each time going darker down the card. I did make a few mistakes along the way, but I'm not worried. This was my first time stitching these dies and also it's handmade, so it's not an issue. 

Once everything was stitched I added foam tape on the back of the panels around all the stitching so when adhered it would lay flat. I then heat embossed a couple of sentiments from Mama Elephant onto some black cardstock and also adhered them onto my cards with foam tape.


To finish up my cards I went ahead and adhered down my panels to coordinating colours of cardstock and also added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh in coordinating colours to give the cards a little something extra and that finished them up.

The video is linked down below.



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed and got inspired!

- Eloise


No comments:

Post a Comment